Bar/Barrier Seal Model Name Seaforce®1 x-007 High Security ($32 per unit) (5 Units)
High Security C-TPAT ISO/PAS 17712:2010 Certified
U.S Patent #7.044.512 #7.380.846
$32.00 each unit (5 units per box)
Click here to View High Security ISO/PAS 17712 Certificate.
Click here to View Assembly Instructions.
Click here to View Additional Literature.
Seaforce®1, “Your best choice”
For transportation and logistics companies that deal with the movement of high-value goods, our range of high-security container seals offer ideal security solutions. In addition to its high-quality body which ensures utmost security against break-ins, the use of sophisticated numeric systems adds layers of security for your containers and goods.
– The Seaforce® 1, model X-007, comes with the same serial number on all the components in order to prevent counterfeiting and partial replacement. This feature is protected under U.S. Patent number 7,044.512
– In addition, only the Seaforce® 1 model X-007 comes with random password names on each component, giving each part a proper first name, initials and last name (see first picture), creating more than 250,000 possible combinations, which reinforces the fight against counterfeiting.
These passwords are only known by the shipper and the receiver because is not necessary that the random passwords are officially published. By the way, this feature is protected under U.S. Patent number 7,044.512
– Another important advantage is that the Seaforce® 1 model X-007, is made of steel but is also covered by a clear injected plastic that works like a protector Shield, leaving a huge tamper evidence if the Seaforce 1 is drilled, grinded, sawed. welded, painted, etc. by the dishonest people to pretend to steal your container/trailer without leaving evidence.
This innovative and exclusive feature is protected under U.S. Patent number 7,380.846
- Made of steel.
- Transparent plastic cover.
- Two steel pin system for locking mechanism and adjustement.
- All components come serialized with the same numeration (U.S. Patent # 7.044.512).
- Safety “passwords” on each component of the locking bar (U.S. Patent # 7.380.846).
- Bar codes on each component.
- Comes with clear safety instructions written on the bar.
- Removed by torch or saw.
- There are other protecting features that are not disclosed for security reasons.
- CTPAT and ISO PAS 17712 : 2013 Certified
- 1 carton – 5 units
- Weight 26 lbs / 11.79 kgs
- Carton size 20 1/2″ x 11″ x 4″ (52.07cm x 27.94cm x 10.16cm)
- Shipping Containers
- Truck Trailers
- Railroad Cars
With the security of containers and goods becoming a prevalent threat for businesses and transportation firms, investing in our high-security container seals allows you to continue with your trade without worries.
Also you may go through our range of bolt seals, cable seals, barrier seals and plastic seals which offer unique levels of security specific to the mode of transport and nature of content in your containers.
With evident benefits in the transportation and logistics sectors, investing in our robust range of pull tight cable seals is a practical way to protect your goods from tampering, theft, unauthorized access and contamination. For more information on how our range of security products can benefit your business, visit our ‘Contact us’ page, call us on 954-438-8229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||20.5 × 11 × 4 in|