Bar Seaforce®1 Model Name X-008 (2 Applications/Re-usable) ($38 per unit)
U.S. PATENT # 7,044,512 – # 8,056,945
$38.00 each unit (5 units per box).
Please indicate in Notes If you require
IDENTICAL or INDIVIDUAL Keys
Click HERE to view assembly instructions.
Seaforce®1, model X-008 / Two applications / Re-usable
-The Seaforce® 1, model X-008, can work like a re-usable bar or like a seal, keeping always the X-008 ready to be re-used again and again, the point is just to remove the temporary seal that has been placed before. This exclusive feature is protected under U.S. Patent number 8,056.945.
– In addition, only the Seaforce® 1 X-008 comes with random password names, giving each component a proper name with more than 100,000 random combinations.
This advantage is to help fight against counterfeiting and partial replacement. These random passwords are just known by the shipper and the receiver because they do not have to be officially published in the cargo documents. This innovative feature is protected under U.S. Patent number 7,044.512.
- Heavy duty.
- Made of galvanized steel
- Two-way use (ask how).
- No key to lock / Push lock system.
- Comes with 2 keys per set.
- Safety random passwords on each component (U.S. Patent # 7.380.846).
- Limited warranty.
- CTPAT and ISO PAS 17712 : 2013 Certified
- 1 carton – 5 units
- Weight 22 lbs / 10 kgs
- Carton size: 20 1/4″ x 10 1/4″ x 3 1/8″ (51.44cm x 26.04cm x 7.94cm)
- Shipping containers
- Truck trailers
With evident benefits in the transportation and logistics sectors, investing in our robust range of pull tight cable seals is a practical way to protect your goods from tampering, theft, unauthorized access and contamination. For more information on how our range of security products can benefit your business, visit our ‘Contact us’ page, call us on 954-438-8229 or email us at email@example.com
|Dimensions||20.5 × 11 × 4 in|